There’s a better way to manage your periodWe know that a woman’s intimate health requires special attention and care. As the world’s only completely inclusive intimate wellness brand, we are committed to providing practical, elegant, and safe solutions to everyday intimate health challenges, giving women the very best in intimate care.
Intimina’s Menstrual Care line, the first of its kind, is a line of products that offer you the confidence, hygiene and comfort that you need during your period. Made from body-safe silicone, our reusable menstrual cups are tested for quality, durability, and safety. They make your period a breeze, ensuring comfort even during heavy flow days.
Why switch to menstrual cups?
- It holds more liquid so you can get up to 8 hours of hassle-free protection.
- Unlike sanitary pads, menstrual cups don’t create chafing and diaper rash.
- Unlike tampons, menstrual cups don’t dry you out.
- Using a menstrual cup requires you to know your flow volume and cycle, helping you get more in tuned with your body.
- With proper care, one cup could last for years. Buying one cup costs you less than a pack of pads or tampons each month.
- Leak-free and guilt-free. A menstrual cup reduces your period’s carbon footprint and your contribution to the billions of pads and tampons that are dumped in landfills.
Design Process & Product Lifecycle
All Intimina products are designed with longevity in mind. Without sacrificing performance or value, our designers and engineers are constantly looking for better ways to improve the way we work.
Intimina has joined the global initiative in designing to make a difference, to create products that have a significantly reduced impact on the environment.
Intimina’s manufacturing arm has refined its processes to reduce usage of materials, energy, and water and to minimize CO2 output.
Intimina products are WEEE-compliant (meeting collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods).